All Proxima Centauri lever-operated keyboard tray systems feature Sunway's ARMTLS-S articulating arm mechanism:
• A dual spring-assisted lift component provides lever-controlled positioning.
• Center front lever designed to meet ADA guidelines.
• Provides height adjustment of 5.75" and a tilt range of +/- 15 degrees.
• 17.75" glide track for extension and retraction. 21" track available upon request.
• Reinforced steel construction results in a durable, smooth-operating heavy duty arm.
Specific to STLSA840CH complete system:
The Aurora keyboard tray is a revolutionary concept in keyboard stability. With strategically positioned channels cut into the back corners, the keyboard remains firmly situated on the tray without alternative non-slip methods such as adhesives. The channels effectively hold the feet of the keyboard in place for solid, secure placement. Aurora’s unique shape, phenolic material and channel design will enhance the form and function of any workspace.
• Constructed from attractive and durable 1/4" thick composite phenolic material.
• Overall tray dimensions: 21”w x 11”d (with mouse tray fully retracted under keyboard tray)
• A full bullnose edge for a soft look and durable feel
• 9” diameter swivel mouse tray can be attached to either front keyboard corner (standard on the right side; specify left side when ordering)
• Swivel mouse tray comes complete with mouse pad and edge guard material
• A 19”w x 3”d gel wrist pad in leatherette vinyl conforms to the front of the keyboard tray
• Some assembly required; mounting hardware included
Color: Trays are Charcoal phenolic (black with gray specks) – CH. Wrist pad is Black leatherette vinyl