All Alpha Centauri knob-operated keyboard tray systems feature Sunway's ARMTKS-S articulating arm mechanism:
• A spring-assisted lift component conveniently controlled by a single knob.
• Height adjustment of 5.5" and a tilt range of +/- 15 degrees.
• 17.75" glide track for extension and retraction. 21" track available upon request.
• All-steel construction.
Specific to STKS825CH complete system:
• Constructed of attractive and durable phenolic composite material, 1/4" in thickness.
• Overall tray dimensions: 25”w x 10”d
• When space permits, an excellent way to have both the keyboard and mouse on the same tray surface
• A 24.5”w x 2”d foam wrist pad covered in a soft vinyl material is standard.
Gel wrist pad in leatherette vinyl is optional (specify gel pad when ordering, for this option)
• Mouse pad included; Edge guard material protects either corner of tray
• Some assembly required; mounting hardware included.
Color: Tray is Charcoal phenolic (black with gray specks) - CH. Wrist pad is Black.